Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Not That It Matters

I currently weigh 13 more pounds than I did prior to becoming pregnant. The weight just fell off because I have not missed any meals

Mr A. says I'm a snapper because I snapped back. I'm guessing my boobs which are full of milk weigh about 5 pounds.

I still have a belly. Maybe a 3 month preggers belly. Yesterday I was standing outside a full elevator and someone said- "hey there's enough room for the pregnant lady." I smiled. She was trying to be helpful so I didn't want to tell her I'd had the baby. When I left the hospital I had a 7 month pregnant belly.

No one told me I'd have contractions post pregnancy. Apparently those help get your uterus back to its original size. I guess my organs still have to shift back to their normal placement which is why a still have some belly. It took months for everything to shift so it makes sense that it would take weeks to shift back

The belly comes in kinda handy. When I place my baby on my chest, the belly gives me a place to rest her body.

Something I always wanted was a dimple. As a child I would stick my finger in my cheek trying to form one. My mother and all my siblings have deep dimples. Mr A. has dimples- which until I pointed them out he seemed oblivious to owning. I was pleased to see that TR has a deep dimple too.

7 comments:

Heart Drops said...

yipeee! keep us posted please! Don't leave us hanging! We want pictures and everything :-). All the best!

African girl, American world said...

yes keep posts coming...we're hanging to every word :)

Serenity3-0 said...

You know when I breastfed, it made my stomach go away even faster.

Pinkivy81 said...

Pictures Pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Prepare to have your email flooded. You are now on my daily TR photo distro list.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best wishes!!

-Deljah

Anonymous said...

congratulations c2a and hubby. what a blessing!