Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Things and Things

My guys tempature has gone down and his compliant behavior has disapppeared. When he was really sick, I'd give him ice, water, soup, any suggestion and he would comply. This morning I offered him water and he said "no." Then this morning he said, I can probably go back to work earlier than I thought.

Oh nooooooo. He stood up and realized he was weaker than he thought but his dominant nature is back. Yaaaaay. He's a great patient though.

Today I took a mini tour of Beverly Hills, homes and viewed an open house. It was great. The hot tub was built into the pool and was underneath two waterfalls.

The house was 3,993,000. So if anyone wants to deposit some cash into my pay pal account to get me closer to my home in the Hills, I promise to let you spend the night when you come to L.A.

My friends from Jr. High came by to visit, so I'm about to chat with them, because right about now I am being the total hermit.

Take care all, enjoy yourselves.

4 comments:

princessdominique said...

I'd love to see that house!

Cynthia said...

I'm glad your beau is feeling better.

Bullet Proof Diva said...

LOL!

Aren't YOU generous, one whole night's stay?!

I am late reading this, so surely your honey is back to normal by now.

AMES said...

W.D. breakfast would be included in that one night stay.