Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

WHOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

theplace
theplace,
originally uploaded by call2arms.
I think I have found the place, not only that but my cousins ex husband has offered to sponsor my use of this place. It's a country club. Their initiation fee $50k. Plus a hefty monthly fee. But in the price is use of the facilities and the ability to sponsor folks like me. YAAAAY. I don't have all the details yet, but I'm guessing moms will still have to cover the food costs.

Now if someone gives me a good dress, we might be able to have this event and only have to pay for flowers and invitations.


And why is the sweater/shawl/vest I got in NYC last summer for $50, now being sold at Neiman for a few hundred. Maybe I should be a buyer.

I'm back on blog vaca.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congratulations.

editor said...

Hey...

Please get in touch with me. ptygrneyez@yahoo.com

AMES said...

Tiff, I'm back ON vaca.

The taping of Girlfriends was cancelled, so we were forced to see Cuts. I doubt if I'll try to go to the next one. It's too much standing in line.
Thanks for your good wishes.

SMW, I sent you an email. I'm hoping if you email me back my sbc doesn't block it.

courtney said...

wow.....nice. CONGRATS GIRLIE!

Jez Chill said...

About time you end your vacation & get back to what's important. Entertaining Bloggers!