Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Missing Child- UPDATE HOME SAFE



Please post it anywhere and to everyone:

Her name is

Jazlyn Alexandria Patton
Chicago, Illinois - last seen on 51st & King Drive (#3 bus)
Age 13
BD 1/6/94
She is 5'6 160 lbs and she was last seen wearing Baby Phat jeans (indigo color) a black long sleeved shirt crew neck a black coat with a pink fur lining and black air force ones.

7 comments:

K. said...

*sigh* So very sad. I hope she returns home safely.

sis2grl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AMES said...

For those visiting from other web pages, the mother of the child has reported that her child is home safe.

I don't know any more details.

Thanks for all of your concern.

Anonymous said...

One of my friends has a friend from law school who has a daughter who REPEATEDLY runs away. I mean, her parents aren't together, but her mom has done all she can to give her a stable home environment and she sees her dad regularly. She's just rebelling in a way that makes me shudder at the thought of "what if my children do the same?" She is at her wit's end. It's really terrible.

Anonymous said...

Sugar, I was just having this discussion. What would I do with a kid who decides to leave/run away?

I think I'd let them I don't have a revolving doors for kids that decide to be runaways.

Anonymous said...

that should say 'I'd let them know I don't have a revolving door for kids that want to run away.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's crazy! She says if she could, she would probably kill her! lol It's funny, but it's sad at the same time. You just never know what your children are going to turn out to be or how they are going to behave!