Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Getting Up Early

Is the time you wake an indicator of success? I don't know Oprah, Donald Trump or Bill Gates but I bet they get up very early. The few people that I do know that have amazing success at a young age, barely sleep and they are loving what they do.

I always intend to start my day at 6:30 and on many mornings I'm up by that time, but getting out the house before 9:30 is another story.

I hear "A" list celebrities talk about their early morning calls and leaving home at 3 a.m. so they can be ready to film at 8 or 9 a.m.

I'm thinking I need to get up early and actually get things done. Plus, I'm thinking if I'm enjoying what I do it won't be a drag to get up, as Dr. Phil said about doing what you love, I'd want to sleep fast, so I could start the day again.

2 comments:

Dayrell said...

You know what sista...you are EXACTLY right!! I try to do the same thing myself but, I just love sleep to much. So it's veeery hard.


:)

Jez Chill said...

You can still be very successful waking up late, you just have to work a lot harder. That's my plan.