Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Holding My Peace

So......

A school district is suing my client. It's an educational issue and all administrative. My client decided not to mediate, we're giubg straight to hearing.

The attorney for the district called me and fussed at me and grilled me about why my client won't mediate. I told her she is tired of the district- long story but I'm tired of them too. The parent doesn't want her kid in that school because she doesn't like how they manhandle the kids.

So we're on the phone and she tells me that she knows what I'm doing, that I'm trying to build another civil suit. I had to look at the phone. I guess she forgot they were the ones suing my parent. They are suing my parent and she's accusing me of trying to build a case. I had to tell her goodbye.

I guess I made her sue my client.

No comments: