Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Shopping for TR

After church, we did a little shopping for TR. I'm getting super anxious to meet my little passenger so I needed to do something to sooth the anticipation. I've even got my bag partially packed which includes a couple of newborn diapers in it. Mr A was a bit tortured by the shopping but he's a soldier so he endured, he also helped me stay as gender neutral as possible and tried to reign in my shopping. Momma also got an outfit- I can't have baby looking cute and momma looking blah.

I saw the cutest newborn girl outfits and told Mr A TR was going to be a girl. I felt such a draw to those outfits and I'm not having the same reaction towards boy clothes. So maybe TR will be a girl.

When we were talking about kids I told him our babies didn't need clothes and would be wearing onesies and diapers. Now here I am shopping for clothes that I know the baby will only be able to wear a few times before outgrowing them. I bought two of a couple of the outfits so TR could wear them at 0-3 months and 3-6 months.

Here are photos of what TR got this weekend.






5 comments:

Miss Ali D said...

Loving TR's fashions!

AMES said...

Shopping for baby clothes was quite fun. I can see myself doing it often.

Pinkivy81 said...

Looks like a boy to me!!!

Pinkivy81 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AMES said...

Those clothes are not (too) gender specific, lady. Plus a girl can look girly in boy clothes but a boy looks girly in girl clothes.