Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My mommy and my baby

Pretty soon, I'm going to write an actual post and finish my birth story.



Some sorta way TR got spoiled. The lactation consultant said babies who get lots of skin to skin contact go home earlier. So mommy (me) spent the day holding TR and daddy (Mr A) spent the night. I guess they didn't mean two parents coming to hold the baby a large part of a 24 hour period.

I don't consider a baby wanting to be held a bad thing, if you are able to continue holding them. Eventually TR won't want to be held. She won't be 30 trying to--- hmmm.... perhaps I'm wrong. I still love to be held.

2 comments:

African girl, American world said...

awwww......I believe in spoiling chidren, I really think that is the only thing we can freely give :)

Miss Ali D said...

Just precious!