Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Coupons

Today I used a coupon and yesterday I used a few coupons. I'm getting pretty good at the use of coupons. I enjoy seeing those savings on my reciept. The key for me is leaving the coupons in the car. Mr A and I are gaining mastery of the art of grocery shopping. Our schedule has fallen in sync with the recurring grocery sales.

I prefer Pavillons which is Safeway in the Bay Area. It's visually pleasing with nice warm colors. I also like Gelson's becaust its warm and doesn't feel at all like a grocery store. I rarely go to Gelson's. I'll go to Ralph's but I notice its usually crowded and has longer lines. I adore Trader Joe's and have never really shopped Whole Foods. I like to get local produce so I love Farmers Markets.

What I really love, although I'm too lazy to do it often, is the Santa Monica Farmer's Market. Imagine warm mornings, a beach breeze, calm air, blue skies, the ocean in eyes view and picking out farm fresh fruits and veggies. It feels almost unreal.

The A family is planning to do yoga Tuesday afternoon. TR seemed to enjoy herself and I think its important she get the stimulation and exercise. Yoga actually makes me want to take a nap, but its supposed to help a person stay youthful. I also like Bikram yoga, so maybe I'll hit one of those classes up too.

This has been so random.

1 comment:

Serenity3-0 said...

I never use coupons for groceries, mostly for clothes. I dont' get the newspaper so I don't have them. I think you are inspiring me to want to try yoga.