Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dancing Machine

TR and I got back to L.A. on Sunday night. TR is a great passenger. So far on every flight she has fallen asleep right before take off and if she wakes up during the flight, she'll fall asleep before the descent could make her ears pop. She's usually awake when we touch down. So far flying with her has worked out great.

She was asleep when we arrived at the airport in L.A. Later that night Mr A was getting her ready for bed and when she awoke, she saw him, looked at him in slight surprise and she started dancing. Literally dancing and laughing. She had one leg moving up and down and one arm moving with her leg movements. I saw all of Mr A's teeth and all of TR's gums. They were very happy to see each other. We were in Oakland for 4 days, and it seems she was missing her daddy.

Had I known she was going to do all that, I would have had my camera ready.

Mr A told me to be sure that I blog about TR's enjoyment of football. I don't know how it happened but whenever the sport is on t.v. or when we're at a game, she is engaged. If we turn the t.v. from football she'll either holler or turn from the t.v.

In other things it appears TR's bank is on the brink of failure. My mother just recently opened the account for her. When TR is an old woman she'll be able to tell her grandbabies that she went to the polling station to vote for Obama and that her first bank account failed, and she wasn't even a year old. She's living an amazing part of history.

2 comments:

Not so Anonymous said...

TR is already a football lover!...I hope she's a Raiders fan :)

I bet that was so adorable when she was dancing all around. I still love when my daughter gets all excited to see me. She doesn't quite dance, but her eyes do...lol.

Not so Anonymous said...

TR is already a football lover!...I hope she's a Raiders fan :)

I bet that was so adorable when she was dancing all around. I still love when my daughter gets all excited to see me. She doesn't quite dance, but her eyes do...lol.