Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Messy

I've been involved in government matters since my teen years.

A few years ago Oakland elected a mayor and I knew the city would experience turmoil. I blogged about it. I'll have to find the link. Here it is!

Under the current mayor, Oakland now has 1) folks robbing folks of their laptops in public places like restaurants and on Bart and 2) robbers going to the 'nice' areas and taking over restaurants and robbing people. The robbers don't even bother putting masks on, they know Oakland Police won't be looking for them.

I'm convinced this awful mayor was elected because the strongest othy er candidate was Mexican. The Mexican candidate is great and committed to the city. I was walking in support of the Mexican mayor and people expressed the fear that if he was electerd the Mexicans would prosper.

People are okay to suffer, to prevent another group/person from prospering.

I hope this doesn't happen in our presidential election. I was watching CNN's Campbell Brown interview some man named Tucker. Instead of him answering her questions he just continued to beat the point that Palin has more experience than Obama. Did McCain really pick her just so he could jump back on the experience topic.

It seems republicans primary concern is controlling the lives of others. No abortion, no gay marriage, no sex ed. God has granted us free will, but I guess the republicans think they are bigger than God because they want to take free will away.

I have to watch as Oakland tanks. I hope the hate people hold won't mean I have to watch as the country tanks- further than where Bush has tanked it.

I'm frustrated by the madness and will be purging my mind of the mess. It's all too confusing. I'll just remain prayerful and believe God hears.

Unlike some of the republicans I won't be praying that torrential rains interrupt the lives of anyone.

Edit: After reading that old post I'm now inspired to post about the corruption. How the city manager and apparently a few other city people, were interfering in police investigations and arrests of their drug dealing, organized crime operating relatives.

1 comment:

Not so Anonymous said...

You hit right on the head with your free will comment. I just don't get it. They claim they like less government, but they are the one's trying to control minor details of one's life. Go Obama-Biden!