Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Goals

I have a goal to write a list of goals. I'll have to sir down and think of things I want to accomplish. Mr A and I have goals as a family so I'll likely incorporate some of those into my personal goals.

TR is going out of town for a few days. I wonder if I'm ready. I'm sure she is. Mr A and I, my mother and siblings went to dinner last week and we droppeed her off at my aunt's house. She was sleep when we left and I was concerned she would wake up in unfamiliar surroundings and cry.

My cousin said TR woke up, stared at them and proceeded to play. When we arrived to pick her up, she appeared to be having a great time. My aunt also gave her a full length fur. My baby is certainly fab. I think she has more clothes than both Mr A and myself. I had planned to dress my babe in onesies, but she has full outfits and shoes.

There is more. I'm sure I'll post before the New Year, if not Have a Blessed 2009!

4 comments:

Not so Anonymous said...

You're blessed with a good baby! A full length fur, huh? Tell TR I may need to borrow that...lol.

Happy New Year!

Catherine said...

Awwww, TR knows she is loved and doesn't get anxious when Mommy isn't there when she wakes up:) I am sure you both lit up upon being reunited!

About this full length fur... Imma need some pictures!! LOL! I bet she is FAB-U-LOUS in a fur or a onesie. Aretha and I may have to rotate borrowing it. I am first though because I live in Chicago:-D

AMES said...

Catherine, when she gets back in town I will capture a photo of her in the fur.

Aretha, I need to borrow it too!

Fergie said...

Happy New Year!
Here is a goal, post more pictures of that beautiful baby girl!