Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

100 Years





TR and I missed the Centennial Celebration in D.C. but were there in spirit.
TR got a pink dress, which she is modeling. Had we gone to D.C., this is probably what she would have worn to the gala.
Mr A, TR and me took our own walk. TR was wrapped in my pink and green personal carrier. Mr A got the fabric and got the instructions online. I love carrying her this way. I just have to learn how to do the wrap for myself.
My sis went on a shopping trip to Asia. I can't wait to get the clothing she brought back for TR. Pictures will be posted.

3 comments:

Heart Drops said...

she is tooooo cute! Awwwww!

African girl, American world said...

Awwww...so adorable. I have to show you the African way of back wrapping your baby when I see you.

Icey said...

She is a DOLL!!! I never could get the wrap right when I had Babe! I didn't mind carrying her the plan jane way either though...I just loved having her close to me and smelling her awesome baby smell! That is probably why I can't keep her 6.5 year old self off of me now!!

Secretly, I LOVE IT!!!