Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Smile




TR had her first photo shoot today. The photographer came to the house and we had a good time watching it happen. The photographer was great. She wore her pink kimono.






Mr A has been putting our grill to good use. He got it at the beginning of July and we've used it 3 weekends and at least one week night this month. One night he grilled pork chops and they were amazing. The last time he used it, he made us dinner for a few days and one of our neighbors brought crabcakes for us to grill. He's been using wood- instead of charcoal- and the food tastes yummy.








He'll be grilling again tomorrow and TR and I will be sitting outside watching him do his thing.
Sunday will be our first trip to church with the newest addition to our family. Well...... we went all the time when she was my passenger but ya know what I'm saying.
Have a beautiful weekend.

5 comments:

Heart Drops said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heart Drops said...

awww! go TR! work that kimono! :-)

Fergie said...

ohhh, can't wait to see the photo spread!

Miss Ali D said...

Ohhhhh TR's photo shoot is too cute!!! Just beautiful! You, Ty and TR have a great weekend too.

Catherine said...

TR is ready for her close-up and I am loving the kimono:-D She is already a fashionista!

I have been reading your blog for awhile, but this is my first comment. I will stop being a lurker:-)