Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Far East Fashions



My sis made a shopping trip to Asia a few weeks ago and returned with these two outfits for TR, the diaper bag and a huge diaper cake- the diaper cake includes sleeper sets, towels, and lots of other things.
My mom said the diaper cake was too large for her to travel with so we'll pick it up next time we are in Oakland. I asked my mother how my sister could get from Hong Kong to Oakland with everything, but she can't get from Oakland to Central Ca with the diaper cake. I'm anxious to see it.
I hope to make the next Asia trip. The idea of a 14 hour flight is less than thrilling but the look of custom made clothes is fab. If anyone wants to see some pics of the outfits she had made, shoot me an email.
Maybe someone will invite us to a wedding or a party and TR can wear one of these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diaper cakes are cool! I make one for each friend's first child.