Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Censorship

I'm a bit of a snob and slightly vain. I work fairly hard not to offend with my posts. It's becoming work. I'm not snobbish in an "I must die in Dior" way, or any type of consumerism. I'll start a post and stop because I think someone might read and feel attacked. Its challenging because for whatever reason people forget that if they don't visit my blog, I basically don't exist. Instead of being upset they can click away or not click at all. Preferably people would read and move on with their life. Usually I've moved on from what I've written before its finished. I don't take my own or anyone else posts so seriously.

I think I'll stop censoring myself and write what I want. I'll let Mr A read before I post and tell me if I've gone too far. My friends and family are like me, so I can relax and say what I want.

It feels good to get with my family and friends and talk about things and know at the end of the discussion no one feels put down. Its good to have people in real life who are like me and who are open to discussing the things I'm interested in talking about.


If I keep blogging, be ready for this spot to get gully. BE-WARY.

EDIT: I'm also fairly carefree, very lighthearted and random so be ready for that too.

1 comment:

Heart Drops said...

oh boi! LOL