Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

My Baby Love

written Saturday

Mr A grilled today and the idea of mascara popped into my mind.

I've heard wonderful things about Dior Blackout, I had an online coupon for Sephora and went online to make the purchase. The discount equaled the shipping cost so I decided to go to Sephora and get my goods. I also lack the patience to wait for things to arrive by mail if I have a choice.
I went online to locate a coupon for Sephora and came across a 30% coupon for Gymboree. TR went to a class at Gymboree a few weeks ago, so I knew I wanted to buy a few holiday outfits for her. Mr A gave me a couple of Macy Gift Cards so I made some purchases there as well.
The clerk at Macy asked me when I was going to shop for myself and I told her shopping for the baby is much more fun. TR is now getting clothes for babies 6-12 months and as I shopped I noticed the newborn clothes and realized just how big my baby has gotten. Time goes so fast.

Here are pics of what I got. Times like this makes me wish we lived closer to Oakland. If we did, I could show my loot to my mom. Mr A can't really appreciate baby clothes the way a woman could. He likes the clothes and I know he tries to oo and aww with me, but a man just doesn't have the same cooing over clothes ability of a woman. I emailed these pics to my mom, when she gets up later tonight she can call me and we'll discuss what I got. I admit that I went slightly overboard with the shopping at Gymboree.
My shopping trip was at the Beverly Center and the clerk at Sephora told me their lines are longer than ever. Some of the other stores have seen a decline in customers. I guess folks are serious about their beauty.


slideshow gone

I was trying to limit my slideshow to pics of TR's outfits but I can't. Her outfits are at the start and the others pics are from years past.

5 comments:

Not so Anonymous said...

She is going to look adorable in those outfits. I really like the dresses.

Catherine said...

Girls are fun!! Soon she is gonna be telling you what she wants to wear:-D Cannot wait to see her holiday pictures.

I love DiorShow Blackout mascara. I bought the regular DiorShow mascara and wasn't impressed, but the Blackout is worth the ridiculous price.

BlackLiterature said...

I love the gingerbread man. We'd love to see some more pics of TR!! ;-)


(My husband tried to balance the little one one his hand a la your baby dance video. Oh well, she is too big now.)

Anonymous said...

wish i could see the pics!

Serenity3-0 said...

I missed the photos!