Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Back Then

I was checking out my early blog posts. The posts when Mr A and I were newly boyfriend and girlfriend and attempting to build relationships with our respective immediate families.

We've come a long way.

My early audience and commenters were my formerly blogging cousins and Mr A. I started blogging because my cousins had blogs but they have long since left blogland.


These posts were written were the end of October 2004 http://call2arms.blogspot.com/2004/10/meet-my-family_27.html and the first of November 2004 http://call2arms.blogspot.com/2004/11/family.html.

I'll probably need to pull this out when TR starts dating. Mr A is already planning the hazing he intends to inflict upon any boy/man who wants to date TR.

3 comments:

Heart Drops said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

lol...who knew that four yrs later there would be a little TR. life is just amazing sometimes. i love reading old blog posts - my own and others. that snapshot in time is priceless.

Not so Anonymous said...

I haven't read the older posts yet, but I will. I just had to comment on that adorable new pic you have in the right hand corner. Her little feet are too cute!!