Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You Are Beauty-ful

I've been going back and forth debating the purchase of a couple of finger nail polish bottles. One of the colors I've had my eye on is Black Sequins by Dior and a Sephora shade. I can't recall the name but the last time I was there the color was gone.

The dilemna began because a review on the Sephora site said the Opi by Sephora Black is a good as the Dior black sequins. The Dior is $19, the OPI by Sephora is $9. I don't really wear nail polish so I don't know the wisdom of the more expensive purchase. I also really liked the way the dior looked but the review said the glitter faded.

Mr A thinks black nails are goth but he has no general objections.

I opened my email and discovered a $15 coupon for purchases of $35 or more. I've been plotting my next purchases so of course the coupon has made me really ponder what I want to get. I could get a few OPI colors and a lip gloss or something or I could get the Dior and something else. Maybe I'll get a flavored body duster.

So I guess I'll be looking on line and plotting my purchase. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm trying to buy nail polish, knowing I'll probably only wear it once or twice. Well the holidays are upon us, so perhaps I'll get good use.

I'm excited.

In other things TR just got a gift card for Babies R Us. I don't know that she needs anything. She has more clothes than I do. She has clothes that are dry clean only. I had no idea baby clothes needed to be professionally handled. I'd hold on to the card, but who knows where Babies R Us is financially, they could be bankrupt by January.

No comments: