Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HighLife

Mr A and I went to Oakland on Friday. His fantasy football league met in Sac on Saturday, so TR and I got to spend time with my mom and siblings. Mr A's fantasy league friends are the same guys from his yearly ski trip. The same group he was skiing with when we met.

I had planned to give TR a bath before we left home but that didn't work out. On Saturday I told my mom she needed a bath and asked if she had a tub we could use. Solution: my mom helped me take a bath with TR. She brought her in once I was situated and got her out when TR was squeaky clean. That bath was so much fun. That was living the high life. TR got to play in the water and she seemed to enjoy herself too. She loves bath time.

Once TR got out, I made the water piping hot and got some nice relaxation time.

We're that family that comes together after church every Sunday for dinner. After dinner my brother and I decided to venture over to the home of my mom's newest neighbor. Her former neighbor died and the new folks bought last month. They were having a housewarming and had a fire truck parked at the house. After the truck was there an hour I figured the new owner must be a fireman.

The new neighbors are a cute young couple. She a nurse and he a fireman. There were lots of young fireman and about 3 young women. Perhaps they'll get married and have kids soon, then TR will have a playmate when she visits her grandma.

No comments: