Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stuff

I try to post about other stuff.

Then- just like now- I look at my baby strech in her sleep and its curtains for any other thoughts.

I listen to her make her cooing sounds and its a mommy post. Then she wakes up and it sit her on my knees and she looks at me and moves her mouth, (I think in imitation of my mouth) as I'm talking to her and that's how I want to spend my day. She smiles and laughs, even if its sometimes gas, and I feel like I won a billion dollars. I would say a million but ya'll know a billion is the new black.

1 comment:

African girl, American world said...

TR is perfection! Those posts are one of a kind so keep on Mama :)