Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Laboring







S30's posts inspired me to pick up a formal prayer journal. I've had it nearly a month and have yet to write. Rome wasn't built in a day. I used to write in my 'faith book' but it was nothing major. It had things like monthly facials. At over $100 for a service, plus plane ticket, car rental and hotel- it took faith to believe I could keep that up.




I think writing my prayers and then reviewing them will be a great thing. Most things are a process it's sorta easy to forget where you started from.




S3o posted something today that also inspired me. Something like labor is intense but you know you are about to deliver.




I've been dreading starting back to work and having to get back on this time intensive case. The other party wants to settle but I haven't even been willing to call to get on that. I will do it today.




Thanks S30!!


1 comment:

Serenity3-0 said...

Awwwweee. I'm glad you started one. Now I can't wait to hear that your prayers are coming to fruition. Even though you haven't had a prayer journal before, I can see your prayers being answered from when I first started reading your blog. You were a single atty living life and skiing. And now you're a married, new mommy. It's amazing how much changes in so little time.