Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday!

It's 9 a.m. and we're back in bed. We attended sunrise service this morning and had a late evening last night. It's a beautiful day but we'll have to enjoy it later as we need naps.

We had a good time on our evening out. We went to P.F. Changs because we knew we were going to have a long dinner, a portion of it was a dinner meeting. Had the dinner been for the sole purpose of dining, we would have hit a real Chinese restaurant in Chinatown and got real Chinese food. One of the couples are from out of state- and they like the place. I guess that's how it was chosen. It isn't expensive so its probably a good place to go if you plan to order food you know you won't eat.

I think we might have found a pediatrician. The young lady we met- who I discovered is also my soror, told me about the private practice she works in. My goal was to find a dr with privileges at a certain hospital here in L.A. She told me they all have prilieges at that hospital and Children's. The other two have been in practice 30 years and one is chief of pediatrics at the hospital I wanted. I don't like where the L.A. Children's is located so TR will have to wait for us to move back to the Bay Area before he goes there. We'll be making an appointment to check things out and interview the doctors. Its also super close to home. It also appears one of the doctors has privileges at the hospital I'm scheduled to deliver. Maybe he'll be able to work with TR day 1. That would be nice.

2 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

I love PF Changs. Oh I tried to read yesterday and it blocked me out for some reason. Anyway, happy belated Easter!

AMES said...

I like the atmosphere of P.F. Changs and their chocolate cake- which they always seem to be out of. I guess others like it too.