Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TR and me are growing

Here are some photos of TR growing. It's amazing how it starts out gradual then you wake up and you are huge. I'm bigger than I was last Friday.

What a side profile of my belly used to look like. Sept/Oct 2007 - I think




Me focused on food at Christmas



January 2008



Late February 2008



Today March 11, 2008




Edit: My cousin commented on my pink and green skirt and I realized that in all but one photo I have on either pink or green. I accept that I need an intervention.

10 comments:

Heart Drops said...

oh my goodness! How precious is that?????? awww!!!

Anonymous said...

awwwww! my how time flies!

African girl, American world said...

how come people think you haven't gained weight? You're all belly!

Anonymous said...

I am all belly. So far I've put on a bit of weight in my thighs and rear but I can still fit into my fitted pants, they are just tighter around those areas. I can't wear them, but I like to put them on to monitor how other areas have spread.

Beloved said...

LMAO @ the shot looking down. I love the pics - even the one where you're mean mugging the plate.

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving and Christmas were my sleep and eat months. I would fight, cry or vomit (if I waited to long to eat) over food.

Anonymous said...

You are very blessed. I wish you and TR continued health and happy times!

-Deljah (lurker :o)

Beloved said...

Oh...and I ain't even gonna comment on all that pink and green...hmph.

AMES said...

Awwww. Thank you for delurking and sharing your well-wishes Deljah. :)

Miss Ali D said...

Wowowowow!!! What a transformation! Loving that you shared some pics... you and baby look great!