Life is to be lived with purpose. Fulfillment of that purpose requires strategy. The strategy I'm using is an Art. The Art of War.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Spice Up Your Life

I've been feeling very excited lately. My spirit is happy and expecting wonderful things. I feel like the kid who has been promised a trip to Disney, I'm bubbling with excitement and anticipation.

Perhaps its the sun, I do better when the sun is out and its warm. Perhaps its just that feeling of promise I feel. As Mary J. sings "I appreciate life, I'm so glad that its mine."

There is no particular reason I'm feeling good about life, its the cumulative of all things and God's goodness upon us.

I'm currently adoring, "It's too late to apologize" by Timbaland/One Republic, I think it got in my head while watching "The Hills."

Mr A made us lunch this afternoon and we walked to the park with our chairs, sat out and enjoyed the hot day and sunshine. We were discussing our birthing plan, so we'll probably get that printed out this week. I enjoy our lives. Sometimes I think 'wow' we are fortunate. I can't wait until TR is old enough to join us at the park/beach, wherever. We'll get a blanket, snacks and enjoy our little family. That's my main dilemna about moving back to Oakland. I'll hate leave these tempatures.

We ended up spending the day relaxing. Tomorrow work will be done. We might try to find a few sun dresses for me. I had convinced myself that I'd only have to spend a month pregnant in hot weather. Today was so warm and I realized L.A. has its spring weather in December, March is like summer to a bay area girl.

We're trying to figure out who put our baby on a schedule. He's up kicking around 7 a.m. If I'm focused on work TR will be still during the afternoon. Without fail TR gets to doing lots of movement at 10:30 p.m. until 11 or so. TR moves around 10 a.m. as well.

Mr A often makes us sundaes or banana splits to eat in bed. If I eat the ice cream 15 minutes later TR is up and busy.

That is all.

1 comment:

Heart Drops said...

this post made me smile :-)